Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple pictures I just took with my cell phone. Snuggles is sitting looking outside at the dog next door. Cuddles is taking a break from playing with toys. (Cuddles is the houdini some of you may have read about).

Cuddles is the almost six month old Pom and Snuggles is a 3 3/4 year old Yorky, Llapsa, Pekineese mix.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Great pics, esp. for a cell phone. Your pups are so cute. Do you they need a lot of brushing to keep them looking so fluffy?

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the compliment. The Pom (Cuddles) needs brushing because she keeps getting into cockaburs (sp?). The other one (Snuggles) doesn't need much brushing.

By the way, Cuddles found a spot under a wooden fence and decided to go next door. She got spooked when their St. Bernard was out. I was in the house and heard her yipping. I thought she might have gotten her collar caught in the other fence. No - she had crawled under and found their dog wanted to play. Our neighbor said they both ran around the yard but mine was yipping (of course). He was going to hand her over the fence but she ran back under the fence. I think that was funny. That St. Bernard is big but friendly. She likes to put her big paw under the fence (thus the hole under the fence). Our neighbor put some big rocks there and I put up a little fence and moved some lawn decorations around. This happened today. Cuddles is high maintenance.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Yikes - I can only imagine being freaked out seeing a St. Bernard chasing a pom around! Glad the neighbor dog is a friendly one.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes she (Sadie) is a good dog. Very friendly to people they know. She is a little powerful to me though. We talk through the fence (Sadie and I). LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts