Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I think my heart would burst with pride if my Sibe had Togo's blood in her.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think my heart would burst with pride if my Sibe had Togo's blood in her.
I'm getting a dog from Winnie's breeder next year. It won't be from Winnie, but still. All of Winnie's pups are spoken for and have been for like a year now.

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
Next best thing!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Basically. I'm super excited either way. I met Winnie very briefly at a show out here. She's fantastic.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Congrats on the upcoming pup! :)

I love seeing press on purebred Sibes and Mals "doing their thing." :) Alaskan Huskies are great, but don't hold a candle to the traditional breeds (IMHO, of course).

Jen

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on the upcoming pup! :)

I love seeing press on purebred Sibes and Mals "doing their thing." :) Alaskan Huskies are great, but don't hold a candle to the traditional breeds (IMHO, of course).

Jen
Thank you very much! :D I'm super excited! She's fantastic (Winnie) and I agree it's really nice seeing the purebred Sibe's hold up to the Alaskans. Thanks to Musherchic - I've been following a musher who races purebreds and shows them (of course not to the extent that Winnie has been campaigned). - they'll be in the Iditarod this year.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Wonderful article. :) Congratulations on the future puppy. :)
I would love a pup out of that breeder.
One that looks like CH Huskavarna's Red Corvette would be perfect. :)

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wonderful article. :) Congratulations on the future puppy. :)
I would love a pup out of that breeder.
One that looks like CH Huskavarna's Red Corvette would be perfect. :)
Thank you very much!
You're a fan of the Red's I see :p

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
The minute I saw the name I knew what dog it was. I have also seen her at shows, shes absolutely gorgeous, and its great to see she doing both.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
A good friend of mine has an all showline Siberian Husky team, she places in the top 5 in every race she enters and often takes 1st. She's also been racing for over 30 years.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A good friend of mine has an all showline Siberian Husky team, she places in the top 5 in every race she enters and often takes 1st. She's also been racing for over 30 years.
That's really great. It's nice to see people still choose the purebreds over the Alaskans. It's even greater to know there is/are all showline Siberian teams! Your friend has my admiration.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts