Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dakota Spirit? MyRescueCrew? Equinox? Spicy? I know there are others, too, that aren't coming to mind right now. Anyone know what these folks are up to?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Yeah, i've noticed quite a few people are no longer around. Dunno what happened to them:(

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
It's fact of life that people come and go from forums all the time. When somebody dredges up an old thread from a few years ago, I sometimes don't recognize most of the names.

There are probably a couple hundred active participants on dogforums. That doesn't mean that the thousands of others have experienced some trauma or are mad at the forum. Some of them may have developed a new interest.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's fact of life that people come and go from forums all the time. When somebody dredges up an old thread from a few years ago, I sometimes don't recognize most of the names.

There are probably a couple hundred active participants on dogforums. That doesn't mean that the thousands of others have experienced some trauma or are mad at the forum. Some of them may have developed a new interest.
I know, I know. I've been active on other forums before so I know the whole come-and-go kind of thing. Just seemed like a few of the people who were really active here suddenly fell off the face of the Earth.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Mr Pooch has been off for a while as well....but I talk to him on another forum as well....but yeah I've seen lots of new people ..while some of the older big posters have been absent recently.

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
For people you miss, who have allowed PMs in their profile, a very nice gesture is to drop a note saying, "I've missed you on dogforums. I hope everything is okay."

Feel free to paraphrase, but you get the idea.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Did I read my name. Wow wouldn't expect to be missed. Anyway I've been terribly busy. I do see pugmom on another forum also but I haven't really posted much there either. I think I post here a week or so ago, but really not much new going on (or maybe I missed some good threads I hate when that happens). I checked and saw guess my breed threads, same usual stuff in food forum. So I've not much to contribute. My kids are finally mostly weaned and we are not having such bad weather (have had 2 blizzards within the past few weeks) so I will be more free to post next week. Maybe even some pics from that snowy weather with the dogs of course.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts