Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just one day shy of her 4th birthday, Kit is qualified for the NADAC national agility championships (aka "champs") in Utah in October! I'm not sure yet if I can swing it in terms of time away from work, and also money, but in any case, it's a huge honor to even qualify!!

On a side note, for any NADAC folks, we qualified at a judge's clinic today, which was attended by around 12 judges, including (the great) Sharon Nelson.

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Congratulations!!! And Happy Early Birthday to Kit! ... A job well done! :)

I hope you can swing the time off from work! Also ... That is a great photo!

·
Premium Member
8,890 Posts
Huge congrats!!!

Seriously you should do EVERYTHING you can to get there. Nothing like the excitement of an invitation only national event.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting! :D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Get there with whatever it takes. This may be a once in a lifetime chance. Do it for Kit!! Congrats.

·
Registered
933 Posts
:whoo: :laugh: YAY!!!!!

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
YAY! Best news :)

Congrats to you and Kit! Hope you get to go :)

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
I know nothing about agility but when you qualify for any nationals it's absolutely mind-boggling. Good job.

While I know nothing, it looks like lot's of fun is being had by all.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I'm going to talk to some friends over the next week and hear about their previous experiences at nationals. I'm hoping that will make the decision easier.

·
Registered
9,307 Posts
Good job Kit, you two have a good time at nationals. I'm thinking positive thoughts that you make the trip.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Congrats to both of you and definitely enjoy yourselves at nationals!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts