Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey again, so my 9 week old lab x has decided that she wants to play in her water bowl. She digs at it til all the water is all over the floor. She doesn't do it when I'm around, but does it through the night and while I'm out of the house. I don't have her in a crate and we are still training with the crate, but she is in a large puppy pen when I'm not home or through the night. Looking for ideas on stopping her from doing this or make it hard for her to do it. With the heat coming I don't want her without water. Please help

·
Super Moderator
2,915 Posts
If you look up "spill-proof" water bowls, there's a lot of products designed to be hard to tip and only have an opening large enough to get a muzzle in, so it's harder to splash around with. I haven't used any myself so I can't recommend a specific brand, but that would be my first step for this issue!

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
I put a hook in the wall and hung a stainless steel pail so dog could easily drink but it was hard to dig. Already had the pail, it is easy to clean and very durable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts