Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found one! I know she has been teething for a while, but I know that the baby teeth are usually swallowed as they go along.

I noticed something white drop out of her mouth after we played just now and got it before she could pick it up again. It is a tiny perfect little puppy tooth :D She broke half the root chewing it, but the rest is intact.

I'm keeping it!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
once you start seeing the adult teeth pokeing through, thats when it's time to stop playing tug games. When the adult teeth are comming in they are very soft and movable. Playing tug too much during this time can cause the teeth to grow out of line.

·
Registered
962 Posts
We have a clear medicine containers of our dogs deciduous (baby) teeth, of each dog. Not sure what we are keeping them for, even have a chipped buccal cusp from our male when he was chewing a Nyla-bone.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
once you start seeing the adult teeth pokeing through, thats when it's time to stop playing tug games. When the adult teeth are comming in they are very soft and movable. Playing tug too much during this time can cause the teeth to grow out of line.
Thanks, I will remember that. She will be sad about it though lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts