Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The puppies had their first full groom today... boy did they need it... my attempts at baths weren't cutting it! Kudos to Connie of Chippie on the Go, a mobile groomer in my neck of the woods who does a fabulous job on my mud-loving munchkins.

Here are some before and after's (the "befores" were their very worst moment -- a couple of weeks ago after playing hard in rain and mud for over an hour -- eek!):

Dabney before:

Dabney after:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Puppy makeovers... Very tired, very clean puppies! (with before & after photos!)

Jackson before:

Jackson after: (sooo tired... poor baby could barely keep his eyes open!)

They've been resting up... I plan to take hundreds of photos of them tomorrow when they're pretty (I mean handsome) and well-rested! :D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Re: Puppy makeovers... Very tired, very clean puppies! (with before & after photos!)

They are just too cute!

Can't wait to see more pictures :D

·
Registered
3,846 Posts

They look gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts

About time you posted more pictures of your pups :D They look gorgeous and adorable and 110% cuddly.

·
Registered
630 Posts

I love seeing pictures of Dabney and Jackson. They are just beautiful, mud covered or not. The groomer looks like he/she did a great job! :)
P.S. Isnt it funny how you forget what color they actually are untill they get a thorough cleaning. It always surprises me how dirty Marley actually was whenever I get him groomed.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks, everyone! I passed along the compliments and now they are strutting around like they are hot stuff! :D I do love how fluffy they look. You can't tell it so much from these photos but when Jackson first came in, he looked like a baby Newfoundland!

Yes, they are growing up too fast... I can still pick them up and carry them around but boy that won't be easy much longer!! The saddest thing to me is how long their noses have gotten now. That puppy look is going away... *sniff sniff* :(

·
Registered
926 Posts

They look like they had a lot of fun getting dirty. Beautiful pictures, especially the last ones of each.

·
Registered
304 Posts

Cute pictures.

My favorite is Dabney before. :p

·
Registered
437 Posts

Ohhhhhh...........what some cuties!!! They look great! I love the way Bella looks when I first get her groomed. Everytime I pick her up from the groomers I take tons of pictures. You would think after so many grooms I would get over that "just groomed" feeling, but I swear I think she looks better everytime!!!

They do look great!!! Keep those pictures coming:) !!!

·
Registered
93 Posts

Little cutie pies!!! And yes, the new chic versions of them look oh-so-sleepy! Would love to see more pics tomorrow when they're bright eyed and bushy tailed!

·
Registered
4,277 Posts

I dunno....The 'after' shots are adorable, but I'm a little partial to mud puppies. Except of course when they make a beeline for my bed! These shots are too cute. More please!

·
Registered
306 Posts

They are so cute!! Are they littermates?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts