Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! My name is Lauren and I am new to this forum. I have always been obsessed with dogs since I was a child. I'm currently in college, so I can't afford a puppy of my own, but I am counting down the days until I can.

I just want to talk to other dog lovers and hopefully help with any questions or concerns about someone's puppy!

·
Registered
11,340 Posts
Hi guys! My name is Lauren and I am new to this forum. I have always been obsessed with dogs since I was a child. I'm currently in college, so I can't afford a puppy of my own, but I am counting down the days until I can.

I just want to talk to other dog lovers and hopefully help with any questions or concerns about someone's puppy!
My local animal control shelter has a "foster for a day" program. Basically just what it sounds like-- an orientation meeting to get signed up as a volunteer is needed but then you can go and take a dog out from the kennels for a few hours or day of activity. No long term commitment, no cost other than time really and maybe gas for your car or a snack while out and about. Great for people who can't own a dog at the moment or foster in their homes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts