Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Every year I watch the puppy bowl on animal planet. Does any one else or am I crazy? This year the MVP (Most Valubale Puppy) was Fumble.:wave:

·
Registered
245 Posts
From what I seen-- sorry not much of it, it was the cutest one so far! I seen Fumble, so cute. ALMOST makes me want to get another puppy!! AMOST!! not quite yet. ;) Sadie watched some of it too, but she acted like she wants to play with them! Silly dog, it is hard to watch dogs on tv with her. and no-- im not kidding!! but yea-- it was cute to watch what I did. :)

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
I was able to see some of it ... as the cable box decided to do a number on us at 7:10 pm. Ugggh! After we had it under control my Dad watched the super Bowl. :( I did see some of the puppy bowl though ... I loved that little Blonde Aussie ... can't remember her name? Aberdine was it? I also really liked Marbles. :)

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
totally watched, I love Fumble, Aberdeen and his sister Abilene..my favs were all the nut bars..which explains my choices in the dogs I have lol, although I did like Anthony and Oscar too..ciz they were..ya know..crazy lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts