Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh no , my pup just a ate a small piece it seems of the infamous poisonous household Rubber plant?

Any ideas if it will harm him? any experiences before we call vet / poison control

thx
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
7,365 Posts
If your dog ate a poisonous plant, the last thing you should be doing is wasting time on a forum. Get your dog to the vet ASAP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Doesn't seem like he ate it, but he still made contact with it ...
Ok we called the vet and he said to keep an eye on him for the next couple of hours to see for vomiting and other unusual things. If so to bring him in, else all is ok.

Ah well, I guess we have to get rid of that plant now :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't know it was toxic to dogs... now I do.

You can't think of everything, he's fine but the plant is gone now.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top