Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
OHHHHH YOU are NOT fair..OOOOOOO looky at them. I picked my pup already 2nd picture little pup sitting in the middle towards the back. How many cheesecakes will that one be :)

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I don't always eat from a bowl, but when I do, I take a bath in it.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Oh you have to keep us updated with pictures,especially of my little one with the cute expression on its wittle face.

·
Registered
692 Posts
I would name mine Apollo or maybe something totally different like Woofie,or Frank. I like to be totally random at times. =) Or maybe Diesel

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm going to go with the alphabet names, alpha, bravo, Charlie, delta, echo, etc. Maybe change a few, alpha-Adam between the two. Still hard to tell a few apart lol. If they all go as pups their names will probably be changed anyways, I have all but three sold when weaned, the others may wait til 8 months to a year depending on departments. Usually they will keep their names.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol I tend to go with people names, but many come already named. Frank is cute. Someone recommended Spanish names lol, thought that was totally great for Belgian dogs lol.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't plan on keeping any, but there is one female that is just outstanding so far. Since Libby is going to cadaver, I could use a live find disaster dog :) Those are big shoes to fill though.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She is a little girl. None are picked out yet, I'll wait to see what they are at around ten weeks to see where they go. The stud owner wants a male for sure.

·
Registered
471 Posts
How adorable! The more I see about Malinois, the more interested I get. If I ever live in a more dog friendly community, with more sports clubs, they definitely sound like they'd be a great sports dog, especially for schutzhund (though I think it's now called IPO?) and agility.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Love the quote hollow heaven!

They are Belgian Malinois.
Thought so!!! I was also wondering dutch shepherd too.

Wicked cute pups!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts