Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
My family has just welcomed a little weimaraner puppy into our home. Her name is Winter and she and our kids are having a ball wearing each other our during the day. I would like to connect with other Weimaraner owners and other puppy owners as it has been a long time since we had a puppy (we have a loyal and loving 13 year old lab) and although our dog is great now in her old age, I don't think we did "the puppy thing" correctly the first time around.
Happy Holidays everyone, and I look forward to conversing more!
AM

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
There are a few weimaraner owners on this site, including myself (I am the only breeder). Would love to see pictures.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Welcome to DF! I love weimaraners. :)

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love weimereiners! They are such big beauties! Their eyes, their sleek coat...love them! I've always been scared to own one because they are supposedly nonstop energy machines. Please show pictures when you can. Congrats on Winter! How is your lab handling the pup? Just asking because I have a 13 year old lab mix and just recently adopted 2 puppies, she is NOT IMPRESSED. She gets really jealous, but the sweetest best dog I have ever had. Big momma's girl.

What color eyes does Winter have?

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
We compare our 1 year old niece to our adult dog all the time. They're pretty much the same- food and attention oriented, will stick anything in their mouths, no concept of ownership of objects, no personal space, don't understand English beyond a few words and so cute you don't care!

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
PICTURES :) please

1 - 10 of 10 Posts