Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i recently got a pug from the shelter. this poor dogs was in such a bad state. i luckily was able to get rid completely of the fleas he had. i cleaned out his ear and they were disgusting, this dog ust have never been groomed. the brown gunk in his ears was sooo thick it took about 30min in each ear to be completely clean. and if i thought that was bad, what i found when i cleaned is face wrinkles was even more disgusting. it was just as dirty as his ears and the gunk is hard in some areas and has to be scraped off. i just spent a box of face wipes on just his face wrinkles. How does a dog get this bad? how long could he have gone without grooming for this to be that bad? is this a week or a few monhs worth of neglect. well now that hes home that will all change. so my question is for this particular breed, what would be a good bath schedule? coat maintenence? eye, wrinkle and ear cleaning frequency? anything else? i know he has a double coat and sheds alo so what would the best brush for him?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.