Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
As a lot of people on this forum know, I write a blog about my pug, Bunk, and enjoy sharing his stories with my friends, family member, and dog lovers around the internet. My favorite posts to write are the misadventures of Bunk, written entirely from his perspective. However, my girlfriend and I have recently began writing about a variety of other topics such as pug health, pug food, and reviews of pug merchandise.
I would like to know from the DogForums community what you like reading most so I know where to focus my efforts.

:wave:

(links removed)

·
Super Moderator
11,491 Posts
so I know where to focus my efforts.
You should focus your efforts on reading the forum rules about links. You find a quick link to those rules in your signature.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Back on the subject - lol - a blog dedicated to your dog is definitely not going too far. My two puppies each have their own facebook page.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Yeah, I have a dog blog too! I don't write from their perspective, but I do put up pictures, stories, mis-adventures, etc. Probably 50% of the blogs on my blog roll are dog blogs (the others being dedicated to art). :)

I don't think you're weird at all! :)

Jen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts