Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Darlin, you better get used to dogs being bigger...they will almost ALWAYS be bigger than you.;) Cute threads...I love the one of the dog laying in the tunnel.

Is this Cuddles in the class or Snuggles? I think it's Cuddles...:confused:

·
Registered
926 Posts
Really cute - pom's remind me of little foxes. Cuddles looks very eager to run up that ramp.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The big dog that you see is the dog that decided to lay down in the tunnel.

Our Pom is scared of other dogs. We do have to socialize her more.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
The big dog that you see is the dog that decided to lay down in the tunnel.

Our Pom is scared of other dogs. We do have to socialize her more.
Our small dogs tend to do better with medium to larger size dogs. It's other small dogs they sometimes get freaked out by... :rolleyes:
We're trying to work in that area lol.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even on walks when we come across other dogs (even small ones) she backs up and puts on her brakes. Now her sister (our other dog) is even smaller and she will bark at a approaching dog but then her tail is wagging. hmm

·
Registered
691 Posts
Very cute!

Chloe was the only "toy" breed in her puppy class too. I was scared at first after a few touchy incidents, but I truly believe it helped her a great deal. She isn't afraid of any dog, and she seems to prefer bigger breeds.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well we only have one class left. (graduation) Went on a walk today (between rains) and did not run into any dogs so we can's socialize now. Thought of going to the dog park today but it rained so that killed that.

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Oh, so cute!

I've got my pup in puppy classes as well. He, too, is the smallest in the class. The biggest is a Saint Bernard. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts