Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I was looking for a site where I could talk about dogs cause I'm a dog lover and well to get some answers of my questions plus some xperience in training since I love it but well it's hard to find in here..
I live in the canary islands, Tenerife, the canary islands are islands between Africa and Spain, we talk spanish cause well we're from Spain, I've been born in Belgium but moved here when recently born so I'm mostly canarian.. I just got my Amstaff, a female, 3 months old, born 1st January, blue tiger, her face is mostly blue but the skin you notice it's tigerish but with the grey/blue shades.. I've gotten her from a breeder in Barcelona, she's a bit shy, playfull when you start but when you lay down your bed she lays down aswell and sleeps (she's lazy but I think it's just cause dogs love being with their owners all the time) her name is Kira and well, I'll post a picture of her in a thread where all you guys do it hehe..
Pleasure to meet you all and hope to make alot of friends, for myself and Kira ;)

I apologise for the wall-o-text.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on new pup. I believe you mean blue brindle (brindle is the tiger striping pattern).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, brindle was the name, said tiger cause well in spanish it's blue atigrado hehe, thanks for the correction and welcome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts