Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures taken by Made by Marjorielee:

Bucket-list level goal achievement with this, y'all.

Because she was PLAYING WITH the photog.

·
Registered
363 Posts
What a gorgeous girl. The photographer did a wonderful job. But then it helps when you have a stunning model.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Beautiful photographs... I hope you don't need to pick just one. Molly looks great, confident, herself.
I too have a special fondness for the 'tongue out' one. Cute.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Beautiful.

She reminds me of my Ilka.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys - and sorry for the delay on posting. The one with her tongue out is absolutely my favorite of the bunch, and I'm so proud of how happy and relaxed she was - and looks.

Leo - I haven't seen many pictures of your girl, but if she's the one in your avatar, you're right. They look A LOT a like!

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
thanks guys - and sorry for the delay on posting. The one with her tongue out is absolutely my favorite of the bunch, and I'm so proud of how happy and relaxed she was - and looks.

Leo - I haven't seen many pictures of your girl, but if she's the one in your avatar, you're right. They look A LOT a like!
Yes, that's Ilka.

2016-8-13 Ilka & Leo DSC_0240 by Rosemary Elwell, on Flickr

·
Registered
17,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is a beautiful, beautiful, picture of a really gorgeous dog.

Well, I'd say the bucket list just got a little smaller.

:clap2: congrats on your achievement, you two. It's HUGE.
Thanks. I don't think it'll ever get old. My perspective has changed, forever. Certainly I don't take things for granted the way I used to. Watching her bounce up to the photographer to drop a frisbee on her head and bark for it to be thrown? Pure. Freaking. Magic.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
This is a beautiful, beautiful, picture of a really gorgeous dog.

Thanks. I don't think it'll ever get old. My perspective has changed, forever. Certainly I don't take things for granted the way I used to. Watching her bounce up to the photographer to drop a frisbee on her head and bark for it to be thrown? Pure. Freaking. Magic.
Thank you. I miss her very much.

I'm so glad your Molly is doing so much better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts