Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been professionally grooming dogs for almost two years now and have been using Andis Ultraegde.. I have never had a problem with the clippers but recently started browsing around on the web at other clippers. So far my interest has been caught by the newer pink 5 speed andis clippers and the cowgirl and lightning Laube clippers. The 5 speed seems like they would be very similar to what i have now with a little more power, but the Laube clippers all are much faster. I am all for upgrading the speed, however a woman i work with who owns an older pair of laube never uses hers because they heat up extremely fast and are obnoxously loud.
If you own any of these clippers or have a different pair that is of professional quality that you like better i would love some advice on which to get.. Im looking to find out what has the most power with the quietest motor and isnt too heavy or vibrates your hand too much
thanks
Christina

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked up a pair of the Andis 5 speed at the Chicago Backer show, and I must say that I love them. Very light weight, compared to my blue ultraedge that I have used previously. I have small hands, and on the big hairys my hands would start to ache with the ultra edge by the time I was done doing a strip down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts