Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brush my dogs teeth not as regularly as I would like. I was wondering if there are any products that really work to clean teeth. Teeth cleaning pads, water additives, dental chews....what works for you and your dog?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I brush her teeth at least three times a week, the vet says to at least do that for it to be effective, and I give her this all natural dental cleaning bone once a week. Vet says her teeth look good! You'll work out a routine that is good for you.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
So Henry Love... are you getting paid by DentaSure or something? Trying to think of a reason you decided to necro over ten threads on dental health the promote this product...

·
Registered
63 Posts
I didn't start brushing Muggsy's teeth until he was over 3 yrs old. The vet says his teeth & gums look great. I was concerned about a weird green stain on one canine, but she said it's cosmetic. I brush pretty much every night & I use Triple Pet toothpaste : Water, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerine, Kaolin, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Vanilla, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, Tea Tree Oil
He also gets a bully stick every weekend.
I got some PetzLife spray to use w/brushing, but I rethought the whole grain alcohol part & stopped using it. Just my opinion.
I've been thinking about adding Only Natural Pet's oral care spray: Mentha Piperita, Baptisia tinctoria, Echinacea angustifolia, Spilanthes oleracea Other Ingredients - Glycerin, Natural Chicken Flavoring, Purified Water
Has anyone here tried it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts