Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just trap the dog and attempt to contact the owner. As stated, photographic evidence is extremely important. The owner sounds like a egotistical, dense (bleep) that obviously has no respect for your property.

Where I live there are a lot of buck hunters. The dog would of been shot after a few unwanted visitations.

PB

·
Registered
77 Posts
Spending more money to keep this unwanted guest out is not fair in my opinion. After countless warnings, sometimes you need to respond towards people with more "growl" in your voice. And by growl, I don't mean picking an argument. Contacting the authorities and having them personally deliver the dog back to the owners is one way to get the owner's attention. If the dog does not have a collar, I'd call animal control to get this animal off the street. I wouldn't care if I knew the owner after countless warnings. By costing the owner money, they seem to grasp utterly simple concepts a lot quicker.

PB

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.