Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a male and female Pomeranian the female is almost 2 years old the male is 4years old
the male is smaller then her he's size is mini but he's mother father brother and sister turned out big like the parents but him and my female is a medium size so she's a lot bigger them him mind you they are both PURE BREED! and since he's smaller he cant reach her or penetrate her??? me and my partner tried helping them both being clueless if theres a breeder secret or what but tried while she was in heat and nothing it failed and we couldn't even really get him to get it in the right spot !

I DONT WANT TO BREED TO IMPROVE DOG BREED BOTH HAVE BEEN VET CHECKED AND GIVEN THE OKAY PLEASE STOP ASKING! I JUST NEED HELP IF HE's SIZE BEING SMALLER THEN HER MEANS SHE AND HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE PUPPYS OR DO I HAVE TO HELP?

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
You will get the same answer in this one as the other one! Don't breed your dogs!!! Leave it to the people who know what they are doing. They breed to IMPROVE the breed, not cause more problems. I saw in the other thread your vet said it would be healthier for her to have puppies? Um, no. It could cause many, many problems for her. What if something goes wrong? Are you will to pay 8,000 or more for surgery and other things? I have had MANY female dogs that were fixed when old enough and lived long healthy lives. GET YOUR DOGS FIXED!! It will be healthier for them in the end.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Millions of dogs are put to sleep every year just because there aren't enough homes. If you haven't done the appropriate testing (which is WAY more than a vet check! You would be spending thousands for the right tests for breeding!), your dogs have no show or performance titles, and your dogs (by the sound of the size difference) are not even to breed standard, please don't breed. It would demonstrate a complete disregard for the welfare of dogs and a lack of respect for those people who do breed responsibly.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
It seems no one wants to help you make more puppies because they don't agree with your idea of what are ethical dog breeding practices. If you don't care about the genetic health of your puppies enough to test the parents for specific genetic conditions they might be carrying then I'm afraid I'm not willing to help you either.

·
Registered
201 Posts
If you don't care about the genetic health of your puppies enough to test the parents for specific genetic conditions they might be carrying then I'm afraid I'm not willing to help you either.
But she wants puppies!!!

I´m sorry..I couldent help myself

·
Super Moderator
7,365 Posts
Starting a new thread won't get you different replies. This is a forum of dog lovers and no one here will condone irresponsible breeding. I'm closing this one down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.