Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is kind of messed up that I finally decide to write this on my birthday. As some may know circumstances made me work a lot for the last couple months. Priscilla ended up living with my mom until things settle down. Priscilla loved my mom and my mom adored her.

I missed her greatly but hoped that one day we would be reunited.

On May 3, my mom had to go on a trip with family. She decided to let the neighbor take care of her during the trip. On May 4 the neighbor let her out the front yard to potty, and she lives on a busy street. Priscilla got hit by a car. I don't know many of the details because I did not find out about it until the day after.

I kept working after that and I was sad, but for whatever reason it never really hit me that she was gone until today. Today is the first day off work I've had since I heard about it, and I guess her having not lived with me dulled the feeling. But this morning I woke up and realized that she is no longer by my side, begging me to wake up and go play at the lake or fetch at the park. I think I finally broke down and felt the full extent of it, and finally realized she would never be by my side again.

She has grown into a beautiful girl and for whatever jabs I made about her neediness, I put all my dreams in her. She was my baby girl, and there was so much I wanted to accomplish with her by my side. I made some hard decisions that I thought would be the best for her, but perhaps it was obvious to others at the time that I made the wrong one, I thought I made the best decision. Once again, my friend paid the price for it. This was never how I wanted things to turn out.

I hope she is with Ollie, whever they are. I think Ollie would love her now that she's all grown up and not just a puppy anymore.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh Rbark, I am so sorry to hear about this news. Poor Pris, I don't even know what to say. Rest in Peace little girl. She was a beautiful dog.

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Rest in peace my baby.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about Pris...she was a beautiful girl.

I will really miss seeing her pictures.

((Hugs...))

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I am so sorry RB... I remember all your posts on Pris, she was a beautiful sweet girl. I don't know what to say. I'm crying, so sorry that you had to lose her in such a tragic way.

Prayers for you and Pris...

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
I'm.. in... shock... omg... R, I'm so sorry... I'm crying... I never expected.. wow.. :( Gah... *hugs* I'm sooooo sorry...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts