Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these links in a newsletter I get and though someone on here might find these useful. It's $3.00 off any of their 5 pound bag or bigger bag of kibble or $1.00 off any of their treats. They coupons expire April 25th, 2009.
All you have to do is click on the links below and print them out yourself...

Coupons:
$3.00 off any dog or cat food:

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=preview_message&fn=Link&id=0yq2oqzraqazo7p3bq0k9no96gfm3&ssid=4778&t=3

$1.00 off any treat purchase:

http://app.bronto.com/public/?q=preview_message&fn=Link&id=95s65p2u1drb58xu6376smg8206ug&ssid=4778&t=3

·
Registered
84 Posts
Mine? If you were talking to me, Hunter is a cattledog/shepherd mix. :D
Yes he is very cute. My dog sort of looks similar I think. Most people have said she looks like she has pit and a couple people have said she looks like she has shepherd (ears) or maybe cattledog. I have no clue though since she's a Katrina rescue so we dont know her breed history:(

Attachments

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
Yes he is very cute. My dog sort of looks similar I think. Most people have said she looks like she has pit and a couple people have said she looks like she has shepherd (ears) or maybe cattledog. I have no clue though since she's a Katrina rescue so we dont know her breed history:(
They do look similiar! Shes a cutey! She looks more like cattledog than Hunter does. Hunter seems a little to skinny. What's her name? :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Wellness is the food that I bought for my dog. Well, the food I would have bought, but when Petco found out she was just adopted from the pound, they gave me a coupon book that got me a free bag of it. :) I'll use this on my next bag, though.
Well, you can't beat free! Especially for a great food like Wellness :)
Hope you enjoy the coupon :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts