Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was bored and wanted to share some pretty winter pics ....... anyone have any to share? They are just pretty to look at and chill out. :) Please add some of your own. :)

My front yard three days ago ........... yeah, it actually snowed!

My back yard three years ago at sunset ..............

·
Registered
11,256 Posts
Maybe not pretty in the classic sense, but kind of fun..

These are the "Rocky" steps at the Philadelphia art museum after a huge snowfall- great urban sledding!

and NYC's Central Park looking peaceful and empty in the bitter cold

Although, since you said "winter pics" and not "snow pics", I'll be evil and post one of my favorites taken in January...

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You ARE evil! Lol! :) ( kidding! ) ...... OH to be there right now!!!! :) LOl!

Other pics are pretty!

·
Banned
241 Posts
We don't get snow often where I live. Gotta take pics when it does happen! LOL! :)

The girls here are not big fans of the cold. Can't say that I blame them! :)

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Such beautiful photos everyone. :)
I wish I had some winter photos to share but it has not snowed even once here yet. :p

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
You can have some of the snow that is falling right now and has been since morning. We have had a nice few weeks with not much snow but looks like we are going to get it now. I bought myself a new camera at Christmas so will have to go out and get some pictures.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So winter here is rainy season.

To get a good feel imagine having to scream over the torrential rain. Welcome to winter in the tropics!!:)

How beautiful !!!..... I lived in Islamorada, Fla Keys for 6 years and came back to Ohio in 1996 ..... Oh how I miss the sub-tropics! :) I must have been crazy! Lol!

·
Registered
801 Posts
I'm jealous. :(

<begin rant>I'm living in flipping Michigan and the grass is green outside. What remarkably little snow we got last week has already melted. I've got snow shoes I'm dieing to try out that I bought at the end of the season last winter and here it is January and still not enough snow to warrant going outside. I'm totally bummed. I gladly moved up here to escape the heat and humidity of the south and experience being snowed in. What does a gal have to do to get a friggin blizzard to blow through here? <end rant>

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like by Thursday or Friday ...maybe snow again here! :) I really missed it for the Holidays ... just didn't seem the same. :(

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still waiting for it to snow ............. again .............

1 - 14 of 14 Posts