Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay please do not bash me! My Chihuahua snuck into my neighbors home and apperantly was in heat( I see her every day I can't tell anymore my dad said she was tho) and i was not home and left my chi in my families care but they were not paying attention! The dog is two inches bigger than her sam width bit taller than her he is a Chihuahua I don't know if he was nuterd I couldn't see anyways my parents said she was gone like 20 min and they heard her crying and saw her mating and they did nothing! We don't take her to the vet why? Well my parents don't believe in vets they think dogs go on on the I own and need no one to help them give birth, BALONY! Chi's have a hard time giving birth and often need c sections they refuse to get her to the vet so i want to aks for help from you what do I feed her (homemade food please) what do I do is there a way to tell the size of the dog inside her stomatche how to give a home birth what do I need how do i treat her what do i need what happens if the birth dose not h go well by the way it has been only two days since the mating I actually she mated twice once 4 days ago and once 2 days ago what could happen what are the. Consequences please help you guys thank you excuse the punctuation I'm freaked out!!!!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
What happens if the birth does not go well?

Your dog will die.

What do I need?

A Veterinarian.

If it was an accident, why did she get to mate twice?

If you care about the dog then print some information about Chihuahua whelping and share it with your parents. Change their minds about receiving 'help'.

And get your dog spayed.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The best thing you can do for your dog is to spay her. It ends what will otherwise be an expensive and/or fatal pregnancy, and will prevent it from happening again. I'm sorry your family doesn't take dog ownership seriously, and I hope you get through to them.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Yep, I think an e-spay would take care of your issue, get rid of the possible puppies before they are puppy and prevent it from happening again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts