Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
We have a Yorkie Poo, he has been sick for 2 days, we took him to the Vet today, Th e vet said he has a massive tumor, he gave him a steroid shot and said see how he is doing over the week-end, if no better on Monday he must be put to sleep, Please pray the steroid shot works, we are very upset this may happen.
All your prayers will be grately appreciated.
Thank you:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much, it's hard right now...I appreciate your kindness. I know there are alot of thoughtful people out there. Again, Thank you for your kind thoughts.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
I'm so sorry about your terrible loss :(. My heart goes to you. DJ & Coco & I are sending big hugs of comfort.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
We are so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult this time is for you but this is the best place to talk about your dog and how wonderful he was. You are in my thoughts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can not thank you all enough, this is really so very nice. My husband and I are taking it pretty hard. We still have 2 dogs one is a Pom ( Bearye)and the other one mixed,( Pugsley) he had a stroke 4 yrs next month and the vet wanted to put him down, we would not allow it and he fought to get up and walk, he has hard time getting up sometimes but does very well. I think they know something is wrong not having our pooh here. Our yorkie (pooh), was sick from day we got him, had seizures was on meds for years, We really miss him, hope the hurt gets little better. I really do appreciate all your kindness it means alot to us.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of your little fellows passing. It does get better with time, & then you only remember the good times. And I think they come back in our new pets. I lost April over a year ago & got Tilba 2 mths later. At times I can see April in her & call her some of the pet names I had for April. Your other 2 dogs will also help with the pain. I've only ever one dog at a time until my son brought home Sooty. Having her there eased it a little because there was still a dog at home.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you, I know it will get better with time, just pooh was on medications for seizures he had since birth and I continue to want to go get him his pills or feel I forgot. You are all so very nice people and I love all the dogs here, they are cuties..

·
Registered
981 Posts
So sorry to hear about your Yorkie. Some people feel better doing a memorial here for their dogs. Some send pictures of happy days or special words.

I have been there and I know it is awful. We are here for you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you, how do I get my pictures on my thread, do not understand why it does not show up.
Again, thank you and everyone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts