Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm switching from paper training indoors to outdoor housebreaking. My puppy is 10 weeks old ans so far since we started today, she has only urinated on our property. Is that common for them to only urinate and not poop the first time? Also, at night she will be using wee wee pads. Is this ok?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Between 10 weeks and 15 weeks I've had my puppy hold it (#2) a few times 17 hours. Made me nervous as you just know it's comeing but don't know when. I remember when we increased her food from 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup @ 3 months she held it about that long the first day. You would have thought she would have gone more not less.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Between 10 weeks and 15 weeks I've had my puppy hold it (#2) a few times 17 hours. Made me nervous as you just know it's comeing but don't know when. I remember when we increased her food from 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup @ 3 months she held it about that long the first day. You would have thought she would have gone more not less.

I'm hoping as time goes by she will begin to tell me that she needs to go outside to potty. Even if its by telegram as long as she tells me LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts