Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a bdll to use for potty training?

Thank you?

·
Registered
691 Posts
Do you mean like a doorbell... or a bell with a string attached?

I took a 2 inch bell off of a Christmas wreath, and hung it with a wide ribbon. My puppy was scared of it. It didn't work for us, but I wish you luck!!

I think you can get the doorbells at petco.com or petsmart.com? I'm sure someone else here knows.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I got a thick string out of the material in walmart, then went over to the fishing section and got the bells people put on their fishing poles for night fishing. Tried them all together and hung it by the door. at the most I think I spent 5 bucks

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sounds like a "gentle" ring to that bell. I think my bell is really for a bird cage. It is quite loud but I can hear no matter where I am in the house---and so can the kids :) Hint, HInt

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
I got mine from the dollar store. Its made of metal and looks like an old church bell, i hang it on my doorknob.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
At one house we have some old sleigh bells we tied together at the other we have an old set of wind chimes. They were both things that were laying around the house.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got my bell from the catalogue In the Company of Dogs. It cost 20+ dollars but it is actually a nice looking accessory and rings very loudly, almost as loud as a cowbell, so you can hear it wherever you are in the house.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts