Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
these are my 4....and there's one of Titch playing w/ his laser light (he doesn't spaz out like most dogs do...mostly he stares at the light)

left to right: Lacey, Titch, Tir and Saoirse...

and don't they have such a ruff life?...this is them at "work" on my night shift...but they play/work hard during the day:

then Titch w/ his laser "dot"....he has stood staring at it for up to 3 min b/4:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are my 4....and there's one of Titch playing w/ his laser light (he doesn't spaz out like most dogs do...mostly he stares at the light)

left to right: Lacey, Titch, Tir and Saoirse...

and don't they have such a ruff life?...this is them at "work" on my night shift...but they play/work hard during the day:

then Titch w/ his laser "dot"....he has stood staring at it for up to 3 min b/4:
Very nice!

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
This is Wally, being his grinning, happy little self.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
Be careful with lasers oO They are known to cause neurological damage in some dogs.
Heh Wally doesn't care about that dot (I wish he would), but he's trying to snuff and nip at the pointer itself and try to eat it LOL

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
Eddie, 2 year old black Lab

Uallis, 20 month old English Mastiff

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
flipgirl, if you go in and copy the img link on your photobuckets then paste here, it'll show the pic.....

KBlover, Titch will sit and look at the floor, look at my hand, look at the floor, etc. whenever he wants to play.....i can even have fun w/ him by putting my hand in my pocket, bring it out and point and he'll humour me by looking down....then goes to where he knows the laser pen is usually at and waits.....

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
THanks Tirluc! Here goes:

Kiri's 1st day home:

Kiri at 4 months:

Kiri at 9 months:

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Here's a more current pic:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts