Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night Snow woke up just breathing out, like when a person is trying to blow their nose, and we realized its also a little runny just a tiny bit. She did this the other night but thought she was having a dream or something but then she did it again last night. She wasnt freaking out or anything just, breathing out like trying to blow out snot and a very small runny nose, its very little. Could this be a possable cold? and anyone know of anything i could give? dont want to go to the vet unless i need to she has been there enough last week. any and all help appriciated!

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Dogs can absolutely get colds. It's usually just a runny nose and maybe a little tiredness for a few days. If all she's got are those symptoms, you could watch it for a day or two, and if she gets worse or doesn't get better, then you could call the vet.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, her runny nose seems to have gone, and she hasnt done the weird... just breathing out thing but i dont know if its a night thing, so def. gonna keep my ears and eyes open and will call the vet if it doesnt go away or gets worse. which i am praying it will just go away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts