Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here are some pictures of porcha the OVERweight dog n the dogs iam watching.
yesterday after i picked her up

today at the dog park going to the water

buddy n porcha

keeva n kobe

coming back up from the water
nyx n kobe

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
at my house
from left to right porcha, keeva, kobe n a part of buddy

in the front buddy n nyx back is keeva n porcha

the 2 brothers buddy n kobe (9 1/2 months old)

went to the dock to let the pups swim porcha made the walk to which is scary

back at the house after the big walk/swim

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
That sure looks like a fun day! I bet the dogs slept really well! Nice looking dogs too! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well the boys only slept like 30mins n now they back up n running.. all the girls are back to sleeping again... scary thing is my couch is up on like a 2x6 pieces of wood and porcha climb up on it to sleep

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
well the boys only slept like 30mins n now they back up n running.. all the girls are back to sleeping again... scary thing is my couch is up on like a 2x6 pieces of wood and porcha climb up on it to sleep
Yikes! Is Porcha on a diet by any chance? I have Abbylynn on a small diet. She is 65 pounds and losing her waistline! Lol! :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ya she on a diet now for sure n no treats are allowed for her. She also started to get regular walks n well actual walks not a 5min to the store n back. so hopefully she will lose weight. iam just the stop over until she gets a forever home. so hopefully i can get her down in weight some more n the forever owners can get her the rest n keep it down

here she is on the couch me n my mom are still trying to figure out how she got up there

pack of dead dogs

buddy sleeping with a bone in his mouth

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Great photo's, looks like everyone had fun, i love the brother labs, good weight aswell, most i see are over weight.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya buddy is 86lbs n not sure oh kobe weight. keeva the black lab is alil over weight so she is losing some. just needs more walks n not as many treats. will post a few more pics another time of them all

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
I just love labs. And buddy is too cute sleeping with his mouth open. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts