Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: Is anyone a little tired or otherwise grosed out by that pooperoni add at the top of the puppy and dog forum page? I am. And this is only my first day here on the forum. All the coughcoughpoopcoughcough. Blaaah! Eeeeew. Not for anything, I'm sure their company is very reputable and all..................:p

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
Being that they help maintain this site with their sponsorship, no. What I'm more grossed out by are those who attempt to spam our forum for free.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
I actually installed ad block just for that ad.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Those 'ads' pay the bills at this site . Advertisers see you complaining about things and leave ,pretty soon no more DF .

:eek: Is anyone a little tired or otherwise grosed out by that pooperoni add at the top of the puppy and dog forum page? I am. And this is only my first day here on the forum. All the coughcoughpoopcoughcough. Blaaah! Eeeeew. Not for anything, I'm sure their company is very reputable and all..................:p

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:cool:
Those 'ads' pay the bills at this site . Advertisers see you complaining about things and leave ,pretty soon no more DF .
Oh cripes. Well I wouldn't want that to happen, all 'cause of my dumb bell thread.

No, no, I actually love the poop logo, really I doooooooooodoooooooooooodoooooooo!

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Cartoon poop doesn't really gross me out, but then again, I've been handling the real thing for a couple years now at my jobs, and that's much more gross lmao... The cartoon poops resemble hershey's kisses, so I don't really pay much attention.

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
I don't mind it too much, except that it occured to me that the dog's poop looks like "soft-serve" or pudding, and a large number of the food forum threads are all about avoiding poop like that.....LOL. And, when I'm using the computers at the library (not fast computers), it's the first thing that loads and I wonder what people think when they walk past and see that on the screen :p .

But, hey, gotta have advertisers.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I love ads. Sometimes the products are useful or it gets you thinking about it. The pooperoni is a highly effective ad isn't it? Softserve to gross you out - got you guys all thinking about it.

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
If enough members brag about their ad blockers, nobody is going to want to sponsor this forum.

Let's use a little common sense, folks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts