Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been around in a loooong time.

First off, I'm sorry for the major picture overload that you are about to endure. :p However, I couldn't narrow it down any further. LOL

This is Harleigh's sequence of "dock diving" (more like dock falling, LOL)

My brother came over to swim as well and he ran into the greeting committee.

Harleigh decided to take Grace for a walk, LOL.

Time for some play time.

Then more swimming... and attempting to jump off.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think I'll just sit right here, is that okay? K, thanks!

My Harleigh girl! <3

This picture literally cracks me up. Taffy has a huge pool that she can swim in any time she wants, yet she chooses the horse trough. LOL

Harleigh meets Stomper the Donkey

Toby

Tebow

Taffy

Fancy pants <3

(Evil) Lucy

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
It all looks like so much fun for everyone! Oh! I love the red horse too! My favorite color of horses! ( at least Lucy looks red to me ) Nice place for all those animals to live! It is so nice to see animals so well treated!

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HARLEIGH!

I haven't seen Harleigh or heard from you in forever! Awesome pictures, it looks like she's been having a good summer!

Hope you come around more often!
Hate to bump this back up, but I just saw this! :eek:

I know - we haven't been "around" in a while. Oops! Thanks and yes, she is enjoying herself this summer. :D Not only is she enjoying all the swimming, she is learning more and more in agility. I'm hoping to get some good pictures tomorrow at class, if the weather cooperates.

Anyways, how are you and Frag doing??

·
Banned
7,725 Posts
Hate to bump this back up, but I just saw this! :eek:

I know - we haven't been "around" in a while. Oops! Thanks and yes, she is enjoying herself this summer. :D Not only is she enjoying all the swimming, she is learning more and more in agility. I'm hoping to get some good pictures tomorrow at class, if the weather cooperates.

Anyways, how are you and Frag doing??
Good to hear! Frag and I are doing great. I think you were absent during our 'bout of random aggression over the winter, but he's back to his old self now and we're advancing in agility also! :D Can't wait to see more pictures of Harleigh!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts