Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I recently meet a really sweet 1yo pup that is in a foster today and need help identifying het breed. The foster describes her a calm and relaxed. However, from what I've read, the breed may not do well in an apartment. Here are some pics...
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
She doesn't look particularly houndy to me, but she could be a plott mix!

·
Registered
14 Posts
She looks a little like my Luna. I rescued a puppy back in September, but she was 13 weeks and I couldn't tell what she was. She's brindle and is from TN so Plott was a pretty good guess for her, as well. But I had her DNA tested. I did Wisdom Panel and Embark (because I have no self control), and she is not a Plott mix. WP: 50% American Staffordshire Terrier x 50% Australian Cattle Dog. Embark: 50% American Pit Bull Terrier x 50% Australian Cattle Dog. Your pup is similar to mine, but not identical. I have to agree with pitlab mix here, although she does have a plott build, so could be that and apbt. Either way, she is beautiful!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.