Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am getting married in June. His family is great, very nice, I like them a lot. But FSIL sometimes makes me want to pull my hair out. This is what happened last night:

She called FI to tell him that she wants to throw us a bridal shower in their hometown. He answered and said "hello" and she was cutting out, so he said "I can't hear you, what do you want?" She didn't hear the "I can't hear you" part, so she takes huge offense, starts crying and hangs up on him. Oook. He tried to call her back 3 times, she wouldn't answer his calls. He tried from my phone, nothing, so he gives up.

An hour later she calls my phone back, I answer and she proceeds to tell me how I'm marrying the world's biggest as*hole. I tried to talk to her a bit, she starts crying again and hangs up on me.

THREE HOURS LATER he finally gets ahold of her, apologizes just so she would feel better, and she starts lecturing him on how he needs to be nice to her. He kept his tongue in check really well (I was there) and said "mhm" and she accused him of having a tone, she starts bawling again and hangs up.

That's the last time he talked to her.

Oh, and through it all FMIL was calling in between to tell him that FSIL was calling her all upset and crying.

Just drives me crazy sometimes! Whew!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think eloping will solve the problem....whether we have the wedding or not she will still be my new sister in law. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts