Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wave: Hello im new to this so dont really know how to work it lol. First things First i really need help ive recently bought2 new boxer puppies i was told they are wormed and fleaed. I have noticed fleas on 1 pup and the other had a poo this morning which had a couple of flat white which im presumming are worms may be tape worms in his poo. I dont they were dead as im sure i saw it move a little. I dont know whats best to do now as there only booked into the vets on thurs ( its now sun ) so i dont want to leave the poor bugger to suffer for the next 5 days as hes already dragging his bum on the floor now. Please can somebody help x

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you call the vet and tell him what is going on, they may be able to bump up appointment. They prob figured Thur was fine for a WELL puppy visit, which is what you were led to believe it would be.

You can use dial antibacterial soap on them I would think... does good job on fleas and is mild, but has no lasting effect. Still, it would give them some relief for now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts