Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello dog owners! I'm a senior in high school and I'm working on a sociology assignment. My assignment is to find out some information about dog owners and their dogs and then make a presentation on my findings. I have created an online survey (at SurveyMonkey.com) that is very fast and easy to complete. It's only 6 questions and will take less than 5 minutes to complete. Would some of you please follow this link and complete my survey?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ogmJOt45pnLhmjpXbnITNg_3d_3d

Thank you,
Sean H - Portland, OR

·
Registered
688 Posts
I took the survey! Good luck on your project!

The question where it asks about each dog didn't have enough spaces for all of my dogs lol. So I just filled it 5 oldest in for my oldest ones ones

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
i did it, as well....what's it for?....to see how many dog obsessed people there are out there:D?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The responses to my survey have been great! Please keep them coming. So far, I have about 25 responses. It would be awesome to have about 100 responses!

Thanks to everyone for helping!

Sean H.

i did it, as well....what's it for?....to see how many dog obsessed people there are out there:D?
We're trying to see what kind of differences there are between men and women dog owners. Thanks so much for taking the survey :D

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
I don't own a dog, but I own a parrot XD I still took the survey, I hope my info is still useful to you! XD

Also, I probably would still celebrate my dog's birthday and do all the same stuff for it as I do for Skittles, if I had a dog anyways =3

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Sounds like a pretty interesting project.
I took Sociology in High School. It was super freaking boring. My teacher reminded my of Bed Stein... he was really weird.
We didn't have a very good class though. We had some... uhm... troublemakers I guess you could call them. They turned EVERYTHING discussed in the class into something about race. It was quite frustrating.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Let us know the results...good luck!

People may think we're crazy for celebrating our pet's birthday but the lengths that some parents go to to celebrate their kids' birthdays are the craziest. If I ever have kids, I'll celebrate their birthdays the same way as I do my dog's - give them a biscuit and say happy birthday! :)

·
Banned
352 Posts
My wife answered your survey, and gave some info about her Guide dog as well. Being that you are in Portland, maybe you could take a short trip to Boring, Oregon, and visit the campus of Guide Dogs For The Blind. You would find a lot of good, fun stuff there, and lots of info for your class and survey.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts