Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Help I'm having trouble identifying my puppy's breed and her name is "YUAN" she is turning 2 months old this coming july 10, my mom's friend which is the real owner of the pup said that the parents are labrador and I don't know what type of lab was it and what troubles me is if her both parents are lab then where did she get those white spot on the chest and on the rear foot? and some long tail that sometimes curls in but sometimes not nad i think she may look like a wei but I don't know really so help me guys

please can anyone I.D my dog please!!!

is she a real lab or something?

co'z I saw some pistures of what they say the controversial "silver lab" which known as choco lab has almost the same color but I don't think has the same face.. so please help me..

UPDATE QUESTION:

how should I measure my dog?
is it from the tip of the nose up to the tip of her tail?
or from the forehead to down to her behind where the tail is located?
co'z if its from forehead down to her behind she measures about 17 inch long and she's turning 2 months old this coming July 10..

thank you and Godbless:)

Attachments

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Definitely not a purebred lab, and that's about all I can guess on the matter. I'm not sure the dogs weight/age and it's hard to guess with puppies.

·
Registered
637 Posts
i see wiem and pitty

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I see pit and posibly Lab, but it's hardto tell without knowing size & age and not having any good side pics. As longas yo love her the breed doesn't realy matter.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
What other breeds besides Weims come in that coat color? The face & ears don't look right for a Weim, but that silver-grey coat is such a distinctive Weim trait that it was my first reaction, also. I've never seen an undocked Weim, so I don't know what their tails are supposed to look like.

The ears are Lab-ish, but lots of dogs have those ears. The face looks very APBT to me.

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Dobes can come in the isabella (silver) color but there arn't many breeds that I know of where dilutes are common. I beleave Pit bulls can come in dilutes too

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
according to my moms friend my dog's father was a pit bull and her mother was a Lab, I don't know what type of lab and pit was it.

so in that case what type of dog is my yuan?
HYBRID??

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
He's a mix bred ;)
Or specifically, if your mom is correct, a Lab/Pit mix.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
UPDATE QUESTION:

how should I measure my dog?
is it from the tip of the nose up to the tip of her tail?
or from the forehead to down to her behind where the tail is located?
co'z if its from forehead down to her behind she measures about 17 inch long and she's turning 2 months old this coming July 10..

thank you and Godbless:)
usually when people talk about measuring a dog..their talking about how tall the dog is....so you would measure from the top of the shoulder(withers) to the floor....when talking length of a dog....I think you measure from the base of the neck to the base of the tail...

http://www.smalldogcarriers.net/info_measuredog.html

1 - 17 of 17 Posts