Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dog fighting is supposed to be illegal. So please tell me how there are websites devoted to organized dog fighting. I'm trying my best to do everything I can to stop this abuse. It's not easy to do it alone so I'm asking all dog lovers for help. The man who started this paticular "business" is cruel, heartless, inhumane, and ignorant. We've got to do something to stop this madness!!! Look at the website and then help fight this in any way you can! Write letters, start thread, post blogs, and most of all... spread the word! Regardless of your feelings on the breed, they can't help the situation they're born into. MOST fighting dogs can easily be rehabilitated and adopted out. PLEASE HELP!!!

www.puppyprofits.com

THIS IS WRONG AND WE'VE GOT TO DO SOMETHING!!!

******Update******Ok, you guys have shown me its a fluke. Thank God! I jus get so passionate about this stuff. I've got 4 pittys and I couldnt imagine how anyone in the world could EVER want to fight their dogs, regardless of the breed. Anyways, thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMGAHHHH!!!! I kinda feel stupid now but I definitely feel soooo much better that you guys have shown me its a fluke. I wanna scream right now! LoL. Plus, I jus called a number listed on the site and it says something about medical adoptions. Wow. Man I feel better. Thanks so much you guys!

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
The site is not real new. Its been around. Rumor has it that one of the AR groups started it. Possibly Peta.

It has AR written all over it. Trying to stir the pot. The dog condoms were a good telling.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That makes me kinda pissed at the AR groups...

If it's true that it's an AR group doing that. That's just stupid. Yes, it brings attention to the issue but not in a positive way.

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
AR groups seldom care what others think of their methods, read up some of the threads about the shenanigans of PETA, HSUS, and ALF. The do little to TRULY help animals, did you know PETA runs one of the highest kill shelters in the US? It's located in Norfolk VA and has a nearly 90% kill rate.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
OMGAHHHH!!!! I kinda feel stupid now
Don't. I still get that doggone "Swiffer Wet Jet kills pets!" e-mail at least 3 times a year

·
Registered
467 Posts
"Fight Tracker for Windows Vista" actually made me laugh. That's ridiculous.

And doggy condoms? Ha.

I mean, it's not funny. But but at the same time it kind of is. In the "totally ridiculous" kind of way.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yea, when I initially looked at the site, I didnt see the doggy condoms and the fight tracker. When I saw the pics of the dogs fighting I had to get out of it. Then I looked at the FAQ's and I was enraged! I acted too quickly. Oops. LoL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts