Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our puppy's name is Bravo. He is 2 months old now. He is very active, playful and a comedian. He brings joy to our family. He was given to us by someone who unfortunately does not know what breed he belongs. I hope you guys could help us out finding what's his breed. :) Below are our puppy's photographs taken when he was 1 1/2 month old and now at 2 months old.

my 2 months old pup.jpg my puppy when he was 1 and a half month old.jpg 1 and a half month old.jpg 1 and half month old.jpg my 2months old puppy.jpg my 2 months old puppy.jpg

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I agree with the above. To me he looks like a little bit of everything with a side of adorable for good measure.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Knwilliams and HollowHeaven: Thank you guys for the information. I appreciate it very much. Some of our neighbors say that our puppy looks a little bit of a MAL or a shepherd but I,m not sure though. Kinda think too that he's of a mixed-breed.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your puppy is very beautiful. If you are searching for food of him then there are so many different kinds of packaged food available in the market. So you can select best one for your puppy which provide best nutrition to him.
Thank you. We give dog food from Pedigree Brand for our puppies. :)

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Your puppy is adorable. My guess would be shepherd mix but that doesn't say much.

As for this...
Thank you. We give dog food from Pedigree Brand for our puppies. :)
I'd consider a different food, personally. Some dogs do okay on pedigree but, if you ask me, it's like McDonalds for dogs. There are much better foods available. I like the website www.dogfoodanalysis.com for help comparing foods. It also has some interesting articles on food.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your puppy is adorable. My guess would be shepherd mix but that doesn't say much.

As for this...

I'd consider a different food, personally. Some dogs do okay on pedigree but, if you ask me, it's like McDonalds for dogs. There are much better foods available. I like the website www.dogfoodanalysis.com for help comparing foods. It also has some interesting articles on food.
Thank you very much for the information. Its a great help. I'll check out that website too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pedigree brand food is very nice and healthful to your animal. This is pure food through which your animal can acquire the more and more nutrition from it. So this will provide the energy to them.
Pedigree is a very poor quality food, I suggest you do some research. Some ingredients in this food are very questionable.

I agree with Patchworkrobot - IMO, its about the equivelant in nutrition for a dog as a human eating solely McDonalds every day for the rest of their life.

Then again, I question alot of large commercial dog food companies.

OP - nice lookin pup! I have to agree that its likely a shepherd or malinois mix, but its hard to tell at this age not knowing his size. Can't quite put my finger on the white chest though, so he's probably a well-mixed mutt :)

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Well if "adorable" is a breed, then that's what he is ;)
So cute!

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Pedigree is a very poor quality food, I suggest you do some research. Some ingredients in this food are very questionable.

I agree with Patchworkrobot - IMO, its about the equivelant in nutrition for a dog as a human eating solely McDonalds every day for the rest of their life.

Then again, I question alot of large commercial dog food companies.

OP - nice lookin pup! I have to agree that its likely a shepherd or malinois mix, but its hard to tell at this age not knowing his size. Can't quite put my finger on the white chest though, so he's probably a well-mixed mutt :)
Many mals have a white spot on their chest. Usually not on the.feet. I don't see much mal. I posted some malinois pup pics, the op can compare traits.

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
I'm going with GSD mix myself, but I really just wanted to say that I can feel his soft puppy fur from here. He is so cute!

Also, are you really allowed to advertise your puppy mill in your signature, mods? (Marks Dorcel)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm going with GSD mix myself, but I really just wanted to say that I can feel his soft puppy fur from here. He is so cute!
Thank you! You're right..he got a whole lot of soft puppy fur.. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Many mals have a white spot on their chest. Usually not on the.feet. I don't see much mal. I posted some malinois pup pics, the op can compare traits.

Thank you juliemule..i'll check out those malinois pup pics..

Well if "adorable" is a breed, then that's what he is ;)
So cute!

:) Thank You!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Aw, man, adorable! I agree with German shepherd mix.

I love his name, too! Bravo! It's unique without being complicated, and seems to fit him. =D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts