My 2yo lab, Luna, ate an unknown amount of ibuprofen Saturday night. She threw up some and was acting fine so I was stupid and decided to wait to go to the vet on Monday. We went and they tested her blood levels. Her kidney levels were elevated - BUN of 63 and Creatinine of 2.9. she also had some blood in her stool. They admitted her and are giving iv fluids until Thursday and will recheck her levels then. I am a mess right now because I'm thinking worse case scenario because I have no idea how likely it is she will pull through. She is acting normal and eating, playing. I don't know what to think. I'm scared. Had anyone been in any similar situation? What was the outcome? Thank you in advance.