Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Callahan's BUDDY is a BIG Siberian Husky that my sister won for me a long time ago at a carnival. He loves Buddy! Hehe... here are some pics of him playing with him and some randoms! I have videos I need to upload, I'll post them later.

Oooh and I can't wait to show you all what James is getting me for Valentines Day!!!! I'm so EXCITED! You all are going to love it!

Ding Ding Ding! In one corner, weighing in at 10lbs of stuffing and fluff BUDDY the Husky! And in the other corner, weighing in at 135lbs of solid muscle, Callahan the dane!

Ohh Callahans got him by an ear! Could this be a reenactment of 1997s Tyson-Holyfield fight?!

Ohhh down to the floor, getting his nose!

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
AND THE WINNER!!! CALLAHAN!!!!

Callahan what are you going to do next? "I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"

Teehee... resting time...

Callahan's motto: If you can get more than one bed... DO IT!

more

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy Love between a Momma and son

I LOVE THIS PIC!

and this is a little something I bought for myself at the Dollar Store the other day... isnt it cute?!

Thanks for looking everyone! I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much I as I enjoyed taking them!
Nessa

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
lets see, bello is daddy's boy...........can we guess who is callahans favorite????????????????????????????????????? and vice versa!!

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets see, bello is daddy's boy...........can we guess who is callahans favorite????????????????????????????????????? and vice versa!!
Yup he is a momma's boy ten fold... him and Guera make up my heart, no contest there. Guera is my little wonder, and Callahan is my Dream Dane come true... I waited long enough for him hehe and I think I deserve to be happy with my boy :D.

Guera is never amused with our playing LOL! She's never been much of a playful one... just a wonderful companion... a little heart at my feet. :eek:
Nessa

ETA: A video of him playin with his Buddy!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=800c4caaa4ec7e9c183c7f&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
CALLAHAN can be a UFC fighter.. he has all the skills.. boxing, judo, taekwondo, submission.. etc etc.. :D

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm thinkin this would be a GREAT pic for a new siggy!

Callahan, as always, is stunning!
Awe it would be cool, but siggy's on this forum are just too darn small to really capture the feel of the pic :(. I'll try it out tho! I already put it on my Dane Forum, hehe there is no limit size there ;).
Thanks Stitch!!!

Love the commentary on the photos. Makes them that much funnier. Callahan has such a handsome face...give it a smooch for me, ok? :cool:
Hehe, thanks AlphaDITH...
and the smooch has already been given!

CALLAHAN can be a UFC fighter.. he has all the skills.. boxing, judo, taekwondo, submission.. etc etc.. :D
LoL... he just has to be the all around Ultimate 1!

Hey there's the big handsome boy! How old is Callahan now? Great pics of the two of you!
Callahan & Jade just turned 1 year old on Jan. 28th Dmama! They're getting so big!
Nessa

1 - 14 of 14 Posts