Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a big dog event locally this Saturday that should be a lot of fun. I doubt there are many people on here within an easy drive of Louisville KY, but if there is, everyone needs to know about Pitty Fair
I'm highlighting it here because a) I plan to take a lot of photos and will update this with cute dog pics this weekend :) and b) it is great to have a pit bull focused, all breeds friendly arts, music, dog and family fun event.

Chester and I will be there to have fun ourselves and to meet a few pitties in need of foster so I expect to be bringing home our next foster pup by Saturday night. :rockon:
A few of the potential fosters were even on the morning news today and looking so adorable that maybe someone will scoop them up quickly...the little girls took the newscameras in stride but the 70 lbs boy was a scaredy cat and hit behind the sofa while barking at the camera :redface:

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
FFFFFFFFFFF
If I could afford the gas xD

·
Registered
11,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Weather could not have been better for the end of July and there was a good turnout. Lots of fun was had by dogs and humans alike

(Red Ruckus Studio... find her on facebook)

(Puppy kisses only, the fellas are not part of the deal :) )

(Adoptable Pele trying to pose for the camera)

(everyone hanging out)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts