Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
20,766 Posts
Haha! That's what happens when you leave a dog in the garage alone......when Penny was a puppy, she chewed the siding off the house, because my mom left her outside for an hour or so while I was at work ("but she was so quiet, so content...."). Amazing how much damage they can do.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! That's what happens when you leave a dog in the garage alone......when Penny was a puppy, she chewed the siding off the house, because my mom left her outside for an hour or so while I was at work ("but she was so quiet, so content...."). Amazing how much damage they can do.
LOL. Is Penny a Pitt aswell?

·
Registered
20,766 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
yes bored dog = something destroyed and I think that isn't a APBT but a Am. Bully or one of the other bully breeds that tend to be alot thicker but then again it could just be the pic is upclose!!!!!!!! But yeah def. wouldn't be happy about my car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
He's not deformed! That's a good lookin' pit. A good pit is all muscle and tail wags. xD I know mine are.... 'cept they're a little bit chubbier of late. Doc called them overweight- I got defensive. They're just husky!!! ;-) I love pits... hate the people who abuse them. xD

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
He's not deformed! That's a good lookin' pit. A good pit is all muscle and tail wags. xD I know mine are.... 'cept they're a little bit chubbier of late. Doc called them overweight- I got defensive. They're just husky!!! ;-) I love pits... hate the people who abuse them. xD
I love APBTs too but I don't think I could say he was good looking from that picture.....I'm not even sure he is a APBT...could be an Am Bully :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love APBTs too but I don't think I could say he was good looking from that picture.....I'm not even sure he is a APBT...could be an Am Bully :D
You can see the muscles... like it should be. And the shape of the head is definitely pit, not bulldog. Of course, I could be wrong... :p

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
You can see the muscles... like it should be. And the shape of the head is definitely pit, not bulldog. Of course, I could be wrong... :p

Yes a APBT should be muscular ....but not so much so that it becomes cumbersome!....and I didn't say bulldog....I said its possible he/she is an American bully :p

like this

http://bulldogbreeds.com/breeders/pics/syndicate_kennels.jpg

its a APBT that has had other bulldog breeds bred into it to make it lower/wider and more bulky

as I said its a bad picture taken at a strange angle...I would have to see a better picture of the dog before I could say how good looking he/she is

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
No, that is not a good looking pit. Over-muscled if you ask me...proportion is totally out of wack.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh my. I have to agree with the poster about being one obviously upset person. But - you really can't blame the dog if he was terriably bored and had no supervision.

He looks like Hulk - the dog version. :p

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Hmmm, that is-infact- a Pitbull!

Yes a APBT should be muscular ....but not so much so that it becomes cumbersome!....and I didn't say bulldog....I said its possible he/she is an American bully :p

like this

http://bulldogbreeds.com/breeders/pics/syndicate_kennels.jpg

its a APBT that has had other bulldog breeds bred into it to make it lower/wider and more bulky

as I said its a bad picture taken at a strange angle...I would have to see a better picture of the dog before I could say how good looking he/she is
I mean, I see what you mean, but I think that the dog in the thread pic is an APBT.. His legs are too long to be a bully. They look kind of short on the pic that I posted, because his legs are so muscle-lair..

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Hmmm, that is-infact- a Pitbull!

I mean, I see what you mean, but I think that the dog in the thread pic is an APBT.. His legs are too long to be a bully. They look kind of short on the pic that I posted, because his legs are so muscle-lair..

As I said its not a great picture to judge conformation on :D...do you have a stacked picture?

is he your dog?.....do you know where or what kennel he came from?

how much does he weigh?...how tall...those are all things I would have to know.

I'm not putting him down by calling him an AM Bully ether...there are some great ones out there...just too many people (and breeders) that confuse the two :)

(pssst...and its Pit bull 2 words LOL)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts