Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Aww, sweet little girl and dog. Irresponsible parents...

Pit bulls have managed a little bit of good press around my area
Paco the Autism Therapy Dog
Albus the Canine Uni Proctor

Last Sunday, we did a group Pit Bull (and friends!) walk around in town (urban, shopping and dining type street). 30+ pibbles and friends attended with their servants and everyone enjoyed a nice, happy and easy going walk... around other dogs, families, random people, crazy barking dogs in yards etc- just being good ambassadors basically. Tons of fun too :)

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
Not sure how I feel about a mutt being called a Pit Bull like the dog in that story. Sure good press is great press for the Pit Bull name, but it is still is encouraging bully mix dogs like the one in the story to be categorized as Pit Bulls when a Pit Bull it is not. "Pit Bull" is a nick name/shorthand name for ONE breed, the American Pit Bull Terrier.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Great share.

Keechak I agree. I don't want the bad and won't take the good either. Though I didn't see where it said Pit mix or anything? I didn't read the whole story. It didn't load properly on my phone and scrolling was not going smooth.

I looked at the other 2 links. Read comments on Albus, wow what is it with this breed and color. Chocolate genetics are not the best. Lol. It's a color that's it, what does it have to do with being inferior to another color. My dogs apparently come down from poor genetics. Haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.