1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
She is a doll behind all that mud!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
She's adorable, though I have to be honest...I don't really see the greyhound. Usually even fourth gen mixed greyhounds retain signifcant breed traits like the legginess or the tuck.

·
Registered
171 Posts
love that pic with her sprawled out on the bed..I wish I could do that..I can only allow dogs in my room at bedtime.I have jealousy issues and someone sneeks in a always pee's on my bed(Ive never caught the culprit yet)...

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
She is beautiful! I love her sweet and expressive face.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We noticed your photos of your very cute mix, and thought we'd share some photos of our own mix, who is definitely part lab. We think he may also be part greyhound (or at least, part sighthound of some kind?). He's about 1.5 years old and we think he looks quite a bit like your pup. He lives in New York City, but was rescued from a shelter in Kentucky.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
So cute! She looks just like my Nala. I think lab/greyhound mixes should be a new breed. I love the slender look compared to a stockier lab. (this is a puppy picture of Nala, but not much has changed)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
My cousin has a purebred lab that is very slender and leggy some labradors are just built different than others. The hunting lines tend to be a little more slender. It's possable, Domino (and some others), that you have a pure Lab Retriever.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts