Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised that when I got a chance and the breeder sent them, that I'd give you names and pictures.

Meet "Dani," Ch. Crosmar-Rexann Emerald Isle Danika, NJP.

Pictures of Dani at the 2006 National Specialty at 9 months old:

Dani with her dad Ringo, who is in the middle. Ringo is an incredible dog in his own right.

Dani with her mom. Dani is on the left side of the picture. You get a good frontal shot of her. Dani's mom is on the outside of the picture.

Hope you enjoyed them!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Spicy! I'm such a sucker for spitzes and their naughtiness.

Keechak- I love those sammy smiles, too!!! They're supposed to be the dog that carries the heart of Christmas around all year.

Bentle- yes, it's hard to wait! VERY hard. But, it's also kind of cool, because I get to be here so early in the process. I get to see which stud is picked and why, and maybe learn something along the way.

:)

FYI- i'm sure you'll notice that the dogs I chose aren't pulling sleds in their pictures. Though there isn't a huge split in the breed between work and show, I didn't want working line dogs.

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Oh my gosh I love Samoyeds!! They are so adorable and fluffy! I have one in my upcoming story I'm writing currently. The pictures of Dani are very cute!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts