Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I introduce to you all: "Lion", my CO puppy.

"Lion" is 11 weeks old now and kicks some serious butt in obedience (please don't lecture me regarding this...you have to see it to believe it).

Enjoy the pics ;)
Image012.jpg Image003.jpg Image002.jpg Image001.jpg Image042.jpg Image044.jpg

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Very, very cute, hope to see more pics in time.

Here is the piebald male I spent sometime with, more white then yours but the face markings reminded me of him.

Here is mine.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very, very cute, hope to see more pics in time.

Here is the piebald male I spent sometime with, more white then yours but the face markings reminded me of him.
Thank you! And thanks for sharing your pics :)
There's something about those olive-shaped CO eyes: They talk. They're like human eyes).

And actually, this is how "Lion" would look like when he grows up :
Lion's grandpa.jpg

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Love the breed,love the name and love thier attitude and guardian ability,congratulations i will follow his progress.
I would love a C.O but city life isnt for them.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Very nice looking pup. I'm glad you're doing obedience as this breed really needs good training. Have fun with your pup and see if you can get his CGC. I'm betting you can.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Welcome back. Your pup is gorgeous. I look forward to hearing more about him and more pics as he's growing up.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Very cute pup!!! :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
see if you can get his CGC. I'm betting you can.
Well, i'm working on it :)
So far, "Lion" nailed the SIT, DOWN, STAY commands, anytime-anywhere.

I'm planning to keep re-enforcing those commands every single day of his life till he's about 2 years old.

He's an extremely smart puppy! or maybe it's just the breed in general, i don't know....

Either way, i'm happy with his behavior, so far ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very cute puppy! And good job with the repetition, too many people get them well trained as a puppy and then stop reinforcing the commands! Can't wait to see pics of him growing up!

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Well, i'm working on it :)
So far, "Lion" nailed the SIT, DOWN, STAY commands, anytime-anywhere.

I'm planning to keep re-enforcing those commands every single day of his life till he's about 2 years old.

He's an extremely smart puppy! or maybe it's just the breed in general, i don't know....

Either way, i'm happy with his behavior, so far ;)
They are a very intelligent breed IMO. You can see them thinking at times, moving their brows almost human like.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Cute pup did it take awhile to find a breeder?
Not really...the breeder that was the closest to our area( an hour and a half driving) happened to have a gorgeous litter, whose parents were used as pets, not as working dogs.

And that's where i met "Lion" ...and i instantly fell in love :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts