Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's a little more than 6 months now, or so we guess! I was looking back at pics from 2 months ago and was amazed at how much she's changed--longer snout, much longer legs, less loose skin... she's growin' up!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's adorable. GSD/pit?
Actually, we don't know for sure. The rescue organization from which we got her listed her as Shar Pei mix. And Shar Pei is the only consistent answer we can come up with. (She has double dewclaws in the back and a short, rough coat). Maybe lab (she has webbed feet), maybe GSD. No one has mentioned pit bull until you. Maybe someday we'll do a DNA test for kicks!

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
She is beautiful!! It looks like she really loves grass! I love that she has her hind legs stretched out like that. It makes me want to lay down next to her to enjoy the grass too.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Actually, we don't know for sure. The rescue organization from which we got her listed her as Shar Pei mix. And Shar Pei is the only consistent answer we can come up with. (She has double dewclaws in the back and a short, rough coat). Maybe lab (she has webbed feet), maybe GSD. No one has mentioned pit bull until you. Maybe someday we'll do a DNA test for kicks!
She's got a rather square pitty head... but that could easily be the combo of sharpi/gsd. Would explain the pitty forehead wrinkles too.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'm in love. She reminds me so very much of my Pei-boy that we lost (RIP).

I wouldn't jump to say GSD, since Peis come in black and tan as well. My boy was pure.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in love. She reminds me so very much of my Pei-boy that we lost (RIP).

I wouldn't jump to say GSD, since Peis come in black and tan as well. My boy was pure.
Thanks for sharing!!! Looks quite a bit like Little Liddy. :) What was your boy's name?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
His name was Noodle. lol, his name when we rescued him was Nudo, but I decided I wanted to change it to something cuter..and his tail reminded me of an Elbow noodle, the way it curled on his back..lol

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice! :) Again, thanks for sharing. I am getting more and more interested into what breeds are a part of Lidd. Thinking about doing a DNA test for fun.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's what her brother looked like when we adopted her from the resuce organization:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts