Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shepherd Love!

This past weekend, I helped Mahler's breeder at the regional SV conformation show in Seville, Ohio. While Mahler was not shown (he will be shown later this year), his half siblings (same sire) did very well!

To start, half brother Indigo Eichenluft, who received a rating of VP2 (Very Promising, 2nd in class)! VP is the highest rating that can be attained in the puppy classes!

Next up is half sister Izarra, full sister to Indigo! She received the rating of VP3!

And now for a quick show line interlude! Here is VP2 Diamond Heulenluft, also bred by Molly, out of a bitch named Inka, who stayed with me for awhile.

Return to the working lines! SG1 Ingvar Eichenluft "Var", bred by Molly and owned by my friend Laurie. Var was shown in the untitled male longcoat class. SG is the highest rating available for an untitled adult animal. Var is a "Quarter uncle" (LOL) to Indigo and Izarra. The mother of the I puppies, Nova, is Var's half sister (they were both sired by Eagle Eichenluft)

And now I leave you with the best pup pup of all! My Butter Bean, Joplin Eichenluft "Mahler" who will hopefully be shown before the end of the year for his puppy ratings ^_^ Mahler is just shy of 5 months old

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Re: Shepherd Love!

You sure had your hands full! And geez I can't believe how much Mahler's color is changing.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Yes I did!

The dude is looking a little uggers right now, but that's ok, he'll grow out of it xD

·
Registered
1,959 Posts

Hey! Hey! I know Var and Laurie :)

LOVE these pics, Xeph :)

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10,186 Posts

Yes I did!

The dude is looking a little uggers right now, but that's ok, he'll grow out of it xD
GSDs and their awkward phase! We should rewrite The Ugly Duckling with a GSD as the lead.

Beautiful dogs, btw.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

We should rewrite The Ugly Duckling with a GSD as the lead.
SO true! I love my breed, but I find them to be very homely puppies

·
Registered
13,075 Posts

Awwwe .... I think the awkward stage is what makes them cute! .... unless you are showing them that is. :/ :) They are all beautiful in my eyes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts